-e-
Archive - Numb (Nick Muir Remix)
Collapse
X
-
Archive - Numb (Nick Muir Remix)
Coming up on the radio now

-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
too bad this never got a proper release.....great track imo.Nietzsche, Dasein (Revaluation, DC)
MercurySessions: Revaluation with Nietzsche
Second Tuesdays || 7-8pm EST (midnight - 1am GMT)
Get on the list to recieve downloads, tracklistings and announcements -
i wish his little track that used to be on the bedrock website back in the day got a full working and release
anyone remember that one>? it was a looped sample and it was wicked. sounded like it was made in a steel millyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
excellent track.
one of the best i've ever heard
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
I'm pretty sure this did get a full vinyl release?I have a legitimate copy on 12", not a white label or anything, its a full release.
And yes, that drum loop that was on the bedrock site was very catchy - always remeinds me of fisrt walking into heaven in london - there is always a tune like that playing somewhere!Comment
-
Re: Archive - Numb (Nick Muir Remix)
it was released and it kills.... the breakdown is mint and then the beats/vocal come back in...... booom!Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment