Any DT or Vibe info?
Collapse
X
-
that's exactly why im checking him out !!!
Comment
-
Re: Any DT or Vibe info?
take from Victor Calderones website..
I'll be teaming up with DJ Vibe and Chus and Ceballos the following weekend in Miami during the Winter Music Conference. On Saturday, March 26 -- the final day of the conference -- we're doing a party at the former Envy space, now called "The Warehouse." That Kid Chris and Pete Tha Zouk will do opening honors, followed by Chus and Ceballos, then DJ Vibe and myself. I'll go on around 7am and will play through the remainder of the morning.
Advance tickets are $30 and can be purchased at www.groovetickets.com or at the club's box office (90 N.E. 11th Street).
Comment
-
fuck this sucks ... i bought carl cox tickets so i can see vibe....i want to see C&C alsoComment
-
Well, u can always go to both. I assume Vibe will open for Carl Cox. After that, head over to downtown and see him before Victor. The party @ Envy is gonna be pure tribal madness.Originally posted by remohfuck this sucks ... i bought carl cox tickets so i can see vibe....i want to see C&C also
Comment
-
Originally posted by ecpolonycis gonna be pure tribal madness.
i hope he opens for cox.....i'll stay or cox, i already bought ticks..i do like him also, but envy is the place to be sat...im going to try and sell them at the door..if not i 'll still be happyComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Any DT or Vibe info?
Are you THE DJ VIBE? I was just downloading a ton of your sets from somewhere I found in here. I'm looking forward to hearing them. A local dj friend of mine named DJ QUANTUM. He told me about a time he heard you and DT in NYC and you played Size Queen K-Hole and the roof blew off.Originally posted by vibejeffrey don't you know whom dj vibe? DT's warm up dj?
you should.
and you should check him at WMC, you wont be dissapointed.
Anyway for those who are going to WMC.. here's where DJ Vibe is playing.
DJ Vibe + Carl Cox @ Crobar
CHEERS
I wish I was going to WMC this year. Damn I wish I was going.
JeffreyComment
-
Re: Any DT or Vibe info?
hey jeff our vibe unfortunatly isn't the dj vibe.. he is a cool chap from portugal though... and yes vibe rocks!!Comment
-
Re: Any DT or Vibe info?
thanks remoh.
I did get to listening to those sets of his that someone on here posted a link to and he is pretty awesome I must say. I think I've found a new dj to dig on. So thanks all you guys that opened my eyes.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment