:P
Anyone get butterflies????
Collapse
X
-
Re: Anyone get butterflies????
yes i do!! i hate it and i like it,Originally posted by mmglobal
:P
-
The "dark" moments = the best moments. I look forward to them all night long.Originally posted by mmglobalI also get butterflies anticipating the "dark" moments of the night that just tear your face off and hand it to you! That shit's powerful!
Comment
-
The only time i ever really got butterflies was back in December 01. My best mate and i were going from London to Birmingham to see Lawler at his last night at Code.
Lawler was playing for 4 hours then Sasha/Digweed were doing 5 hours. . . a night of complete madness.
Have never anticipated a night as much as that either before or after!
Comment
-
Comment
-
I get goosebumps when I present my work in an analog manner..... its hard to keep cool and answer questions, technical and conceptual. I freak out. Especially because I'm weird as fuck with 2 hours of sleep daily under my belt.Comment
-
Re: Anyone get butterflies????
It's the stress/anxiety you get before a performance begins. When Sasha came to the Virgin Megastore in Union Square, he didn't start until almost an hour after he was supposed to, and during that time I felt that way...My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - DifferenceComment
-
I get em before any event im really lookin forward to...its mostly excitement and anticipation for me...then i get there, ralax, and take it all in and have a blast.
..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment