It's Jesus on wheels. My buddy went down to Las Vegas last summer and bought one of those.
A Private Msg I got...
Collapse
X
-
Have you seen the Jesus Action Figure?
It's Jesus on wheels. My buddy went down to Las Vegas last summer and bought one of those. -
Yeah, well guess what? I was right, it was my fuckin brother haha, shithead. I never shouldve left the address on his IE...although I did encourage him to join...lol...well i guess thats that...one more thing though...*whisper* yall send him a quick little PM with some mean words and shit, haha!! (if ya want)..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison
SoulSeek Name: msanchezComment
-
You could've lied Mike. The whole brother thing is so anticlimactic. It was much cooler when I thought the Turkish mafia was tracking you down to kill you.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Originally posted by msanchezone more thing though...*whisper* yall send him a quick little PM with some mean words and shit, haha!! (if ya want)
Comment
-
Re: A Private Msg I got...
Originally posted by msanchezFrom: JAMIS97
To: msanchez
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:49 pm
Subject: you stink
Find a new site to post ur pronography ass hole .....you jesus in ur life.....
call me!!!!!
so theres no actual denial that you do stink??
hehehe....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
you have his ip address right?Originally posted by Encryptionscary part is, this guy signed on today itself, has zero posts in the forum and his first post is a PM to you... must be personal sanchez, be careful
-e-
it might be someone whose already on the board but too pussy to pm him himself, see who it is
Comment
-
-
Re: A Private Msg I got...
From: JAMIS97
To: msanchez
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:49 pm
Subject: you stink
Find a new site to post ur pronography ass hole .....you jesus in ur life.....
call me!!!!!
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
funny shit ...didn't you "ignore jesus christ" when he was part of the board?
Comment
-
Ain't it sad that Jesus has gone from our board and lives?Originally posted by remoh
funny shit ...didn't you "ignore jesus christ" when he was part of the board?
msanchez - you can tell your bro that jesus couldn't stand our continous rambling and left. Or was he banned maybe?
Comment
-
Somebody gave me one of those as a present a couple years back. Best action figure evar!Originally posted by bananapeelHave you seen the Jesus Action Figure?
It's Jesus on wheels. My buddy went down to Las Vegas last summer and bought one of those.
Unfortunately no karate chop action, though....Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment