what's this econolodge you clubbers speak of?
ms people's going to wmc
Collapse
X
-
-
I love the melee that has ensued since the mention of the enigmatic South Beach EconolodgeHolosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Whew man, good luck with that. There's another guy on here looking for a hotel. Maybe hook up with him and see what you can find.Originally posted by neoeeI still haven't booked a hotel. Hopefully I can still find something within reasonable distance.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
If worst comes to worst I'll get something a bit farther away. We're going to rent a car regardless. Maybe someone will let me park it at a closer hotel so I don't have to hassel with parking. Or maybe if it happens to be the same chain of hotels I can ask for such an option.Originally posted by skahoundWhew man, good luck with that. There's another guy on here looking for a hotel. Maybe hook up with him and see what you can find.Originally posted by neoeeI still haven't booked a hotel. Hopefully I can still find something within reasonable distance.
We'll figure something out."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
hotels charge 15-20 bucks for parkin....there are public pay-for -parking lots throughout SoBe and downtown, but again they are 10-30 bucksComment
-
i tried to park at a little bitty lot so i could go to the beach, and the a-hole tried to charge me 50 bucks..i got him down to 25. it was kinda late anyway so we left.... thats why this year im right on the beach
Comment
-
Before I booked I called the hotel to find out if they have valet (which many do on SoBe) and was told that they don't. At that point I knew I was in for it. The guy told me I could park at any number of lots or garages on SoBe, but I'm sure I'll have my work cut out for me trying to hammer down one of those. We'll see, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that I can find something when I get down there, but I'm already gearing myself up for the worst-case scenario. I'm trying to keep my trip to Miami hush-hush from my sister who lives off of Collins only because I know I'll be guilted into having dinner or something. Then again, I could get free parking out of the deal. Dilemmas, dilemmas.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
i hid my last trip to WMC from my mom! she was so mad i didn't stop in orlando to see herComment
-
I am buying my ticket this week. I have my hotel booked 24-27th...BUT if i fly home the 28th i save $135.00. I just need to find a spot on the beach to sleep on for that night
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
my friend and I have our room until the 28th.. there might a bunch of people in there, but if you need to you can probably crash there.Originally posted by DreamGirlieI am buying my ticket this week. I have my hotel booked 24-27th...BUT if i fly home the 28th i save $135.00. I just need to find a spot on the beach to sleep on for that night
Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment