If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
is there a program on computers to record your own demos?
hello.
I was wondering if there is a program I can run on my computer in which I can play maybe 10 tracks and get them recorded on a cd like if it were a set or my own demo.
A girl asked if a could give her a demo, but I dont know if i can do it from my computer .
Wow. I'm not sure of anything that will actually mix the tracks for you. PCDJ had a feature that would do that, but it sounded like shit. Good luck with that one mate.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
yeah, there are a few, i dont mess with them tho. the only one i would really use, is ableton i have messed with it a bit and i like that program a lot.
you're making a demo? or just a mix cd for a friend?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment