If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
"Grammy-winning remixers Deep Dish have signed a four-record deal with Thrive Music that will commence in March with the duo's second artist album. The album is the successor to 1998's "Junk Science," which was released in the U.S. on deConstruction/Arista Records. It included the Everything but the Girl collaboration "The Future Of The Future (Stay Gold)," which reached the top of Billboard's Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart."
I'm really looking forward to this album coming out. Plus their my fav djs. But I can definitely do without Flashdance on the album. The track has been played enough.
i have a feeling this album isnt being dropped for the 'heads'. so listen accordingly. as long as deep dish rocks it out like they do at there live gigs, i could care less what the comp sounds like.
I have actually been waiting for this one for a little while now. I have high expectations and they usually don't dissapoint. I also seen these guys live and they killllllllled it!! Most definetly a crowd pleaser!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment