Hernan Cattaneo
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo
Wow. thats one unbelievalbe lineup. Going to be one f*cke up easter morning....lol...Originally posted by skahoundYes. Check the WMC forum.Originally posted by chuckcHernan is scheduled to play March 26 at the AA arena??
Isnt that were sasha and dig are playing?? I am confused.
Have a great time at sasha fellaz...wish i could be there....will be partying soon enough thoug...cant wait.
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo
Hernans Moonpark sets are wicked, look for the ones with Sasha from a while back and with Luke Fair from Aug, wicked sets.
Renaissance 1 was great, can't wait to hear 2.Comment
-
I thought I was the only one who isn't gah-gah for Howells. It's as if this thread has reaveal a secret socitey of non-fans.Originally posted by Civic_ZenTake Sasha for example. Or Danny Howells. They just don't do it for me, usually. I do still listen to a lot of sets by each though, hoping. I just like Sasha as a producer, Involver was good and ADD is legendary in my eyes. So like so many producers, he just can't mix a good set. Things haven't changed much with Sasha either, he switched to Ableton but all the sets still sound exactly the same to me.
Danny, he just isn't consistent enough to me. I used to love him.
But irregardless, Hernan roXXorZ. I've never heard a set by him I didn't like. I can't say that about many DJs.
At least most everyone can agree on one thing though. Digweed. Since most probably ventured this way because of him.
Hi, my name is Kobe and I don't like Danny Howells.... :WTF:Beats are my crack.Comment
-
I don't see the comparision between Hernan and Tiesto. I'v listen to some tiesto and I can't find anything from him I truely liked. On the other hand Hernan's live sets and his latest VOL2 Ren. Series are solid. The comparision works as an insult but nothing more.Comment
-
-
-
tiesto does have excellent track selection... most of the timeOriginally posted by KobeIf Tiesto is comparable to Hernan, I will have to give Tiesto another listen.
I think the vast grey area being overlooked is programming, genre means almost nothing to me, it's all about the vibe and how the tracks go together IHMO.Comment
-
and i quit smoking too.Originally posted by joinTtiesto does have excellent track selection... most of the timeComment
-
hernan is on another level right now
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo
omfg!!!!!
Hernan Cattaneos metrodance radio set from Feb 26, 2005 is unreal. Man this guy just blows digweed out of the water.......this is as good as his studio if not better
Listen to hernnas radio show then listen to johns radio show and tell me who the better show....no brainer imo. digweed has fallen of the map for me....except for his old sets from 2001
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo
Never write digweed off. I agree with you, at the moment Hernan is playing more progressive stuff but he is still the student, digweed is the master.
Originally posted by chuckcomfg!!!!!
Hernan Cattaneos metrodance radio set from Feb 26, 2005 is unreal. Man this guy just blows digweed out of the water.......this is as good as his studio if not better
Listen to hernnas radio show then listen to johns radio show and tell me who the better show....no brainer imo. digweed has fallen of the map for me....except for his old sets from 2001Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment