He's on at 1PM EST. Someone please record this cause there isn't enough Demi sets around.
Demi On Ministry of Sound today
Collapse
X
-
Demi On Ministry of Sound today
Tried the search option and didn't find anything so I figured I'd give you guys a heads up on this.
He's on at 1PM EST. Someone please record this cause there isn't enough Demi sets around.The Groove Is In The AirTags: None -
dude, my friend told me 1PM...
...I just read Demi's post on another site and he said he's on at 5PM UK time...so thats fucking NOON EST...
edit good news though, he says that the mix was archived so check here sometime tomorrow. It should be up http://www.ministryofsound.com/Radio...day%20SessionsThe Groove Is In The AirComment
-
Good luck with that, their stream sucks.Originally posted by nubreed000edit good news though, he says that the mix was archived so check here sometime tomorrow. It should be up http://www.ministryofsound.com/Radio...day%20SessionsA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
K, don't worry...if MoS's stream is so bad that we can't get a good recording then I'll see if maybe Demi has a copy and try getting it from him.The Groove Is In The AirComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment