attention span of a bumblebee?
MercurySessions Show #1 // Wednesday March 2nd 2005
Collapse
X
-
This show is one feature of our spin-off site Mercurypromote. A lot of work was put into it so we would appreciate it if you could post your thoughts on Mercurypromote to get things going on there after the show is on. Thanks for listening in advance.
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
-
I'll get mines huhr did! I'll get me a bling bling weave weave.Originally posted by friskyhaha.
Comming in MercurySessions #002 next mont: Hos layin it down Ghetto Fabulous!!!
Ya Hurd!
f.
If I can't seem to grasp the time zone issue beforehand (i have a tivo, I can't be in attendance in my own time zone) I'm wishin, and hopin that through the advent of modern day digital magic someone has a copy?
Comment
-
If not, then we will be rebroadcasting it tommorow - friday - 2PM GMT (9am EST).... You can catch it then!Originally posted by miketpoto
If I can't seem to grasp the time zone issue beforehand (i have a tivo, I can't be in attendance in my own time zone) I'm wishin, and hopin that through the advent of modern day digital magic someone has a copy?
Cheers!
f.Comment
-
Re: MercurySessions Show #1 // Wednesday March 2nd 2005
Originally posted by Weizynice, you guys are going to replay the show!
thx frisky
Word!
f.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment