he isnt an athlete for christ sake, lol
Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
lol you wanna bet?Comment
-
Comment
-
from what i hear those 700's have good sound quality but you will toss money down the drain when they crack. so im sure diggers will get a new pair if they break...
all good headphones but preference is the main difference:
Pioneer HDJ-1000
SONY MDR-V700
SONY MDR-V600
Sony MDR-V6
Sennheiser HD Pro 280
Sennheiser HD 25
Technics RP-DH1200Comment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
if so, does digweed use them b/c they're free or are they actually the best headphones out there?Originally posted by Paul Louthlol you wanna bet?
so paul, which ones do you use?download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
I like the Techics personally. The are small yet powerful enough to give you the extra kick you needComment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
He won't use them because they're free, he'll use them because Sony will say something like: "We'll pay you lots of money to use our headphones". He'll be able to pick which model obviously.
As for myself I'm a Sennheiser HS25sp fan through and through, they have been consistently thrown around airports/clubs/afterparties and survived, sound fucking amazing and are light (which I consider extremely important).Comment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
I agree with Paul Louth. HD25 has a brilliant sound and they are extremely comfortable and durable. HD 25sp are sort of a lightweight version of these. Depends on how much money you are willing to pay.Comment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
go for hd25 for one of the best spl's they have a good impedance that will give a nice loud volume with almost any mixer. they have a low cut but this gives greater clarity when trying to mix. bass sounds in your can can muffle your perception and therefore your mix.Comment
-
i got the Sony MDR V700DJ i think its the best thing you can get on stores... and i like the desing 2
Comment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
Yep I'd go for the HD25's if the cups swivelled, as I DJ by leaning my head to my shoulder (bad I know, but it's a habit I can't shake now).Originally posted by shadinskyI agree with Paul Louth. HD25 has a brilliant sound and they are extremely comfortable and durable. HD 25sp are sort of a lightweight version of these. Depends on how much money you are willing to pay.Comment
-
Re: Which do you think it?s the best Headphone for djing?
uhhhhhh
4 me are the TECHNICS HP1200
they are awesome
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment