I do hope you can understand that casually asking about how to sneak a MD into a club, and in a few hours having access and very specific hardware with no back story is a bit of a red flag so to speak. I will stand by my beef with using the word impressed, if for no other reason than it's usage in your earlier post having a negative tone, intentional or not. I totally read into things a lot, too far at some points, but most of the time when I don't go with my gut or instincts I end up wishing I had (or sometimes regretting it). Anyway, words are extremely powerful in an online forum, lacking in voice inflections and facial expressions, choosing how things are said can have a much larger impact/ripple effect than ever intended.
So, sorry, sorry too that you aren't able to enjoy a club at this point in life (I understand your reasons though), and going to a club alone can be the most perfect way to realize or be reminded of the power of the music, and to fuckin DANCE...
Believe it or not, I know several people who are textbook examples of what I was pretty sure of you being earlier. They, however, are severely resistant to acknowledging any sort of regret or self-doubt.... past present or future. Your reasons and explanation legitimately set you apart from those of whom I speak.
I guess there are just two kinds of people in this world.... My kind of people, and assholes..
- Michael
Thank you BTW, for surprising me, in a very nicely refreshing way, even though we dont agree on the power of impress.


Comment