If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
being redundant doesn't sound like great news to me... i can't tell if this is a happy post or a sad post... too many contradicting emoticons. i am going crazy. you ARE crazy.... what mean you?
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
Yeah, the 'great news' bit was ironic... but I'm not really sure what to think.
Happy/sad/happy/sad?
Like I said, I was planning/hoping to leave this year as I've been here too long so this has forced my hand ? long-term it's probably a good thing, short-term I'm pissed off.
Nah, the magazine I work on has closed because our publishers have no idea what they're doing. I am completely blameless and an excellent employee. Anyone got a job for me?
re?dun?dant (r-dndnt) adj.
1. Exceeding what is necessary or natural; superfluous.
2. Needlessly wordy or repetitive in expression.
3. Of or relating to linguistic redundancy.
4. Chiefly British. Dismissed or laid off from work, as for being no longer needed.
5. Electronics. Of or involving redundancy in electronic equipment.
6. Of or involving redundancy in the transmission of messages.
That sucks mate. With all the help you've provided me I wish I could hire you on as our personal tour guide during our honeymoon. Someone out there would be insane not to tap into your plethora of knowledge. Good luck.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
um, yeah, so i was trying to copy and cut to quote you to rectify (funny word) the misunderstanding about "redundant..." and in the process, somehow was actually editing your post instead of quoting it. Long story short, i just totally mangled what you said, and couldn't remember what you said in the first place...so i just deleted the whole mess.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment