Only a true post whore would bring up this dead topic.
POST WHORES....
Collapse
X
-
Re: POST WHORES....
....which confirms his status before the numbers are even catching up...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
wow this again....Comment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
yup, but the positions have changed:Originally posted by remohwow this again....
1. skahound 4219
2. Jibgolly 3863
3. TomTom 2893
4. Encryption 2867
5. MJ no dub 2646
6. Peloquin 2637
7. unome 2396
8. asdf_admin 2382
9. picklemonkey 2169
10. Jenks 2018
11. Hos 1718
12. Yao 1699
13. arielus 1672
14. Garrick 1590
15. chemicalbeavis 1435
Seems like skahound beat Jib and we got a couple of new whores. :wink:
I mean, I can understand Jib's and ska's addiction, but I on the other hand wish that Encryption and TomTom would stop posting crap and spamming the board.
j/k
We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."Comment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
OMG, Ska is going like a rokkit! How can he have so many posts? Faaaack...he must be posting while he's dreaming...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
I got smart
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Re: POST WHORES....
Ska is no where close to beanz. Not even by the post count. I am sorry to correct you.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
i want to be a post whore.
why cant we have rss feeeds!Comment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
skahound has done a wonderful job informing us of every single party happening during wmc.
about 1,000 posts in there alone. he deserves knighthood for his valiant efforts.
thx to him my party schedule during Conference is non-stop.
:wink:
post whores rule.
Comment
-
Re: POST WHORES....
#53-Digger....yeah im number 53 nice.....not that bad......but my post are nonsense....
.....like this one
:P......0.35% of total.....not bad uh?!!!!
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment