thanks!
bedrock, friday 25th
Collapse
X
-
bedrock, friday 25th
I hear bedrock are throwing a party on the friday night with john digweed, luke fair, desyn messilo and pole folder live. I think its at the club f.k.a nerve? can anyone confirm this?
thanks!LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://johnpaulsykes.wordpress.com/mixes/Tags: None -
Re: bedrock, friday 25th
As of right now:
Bedrock Records Original Series
Presented By : Hosted by John Digweed
Description: Weird Continental Types (live)
Talent: Desyn Masiello, Luke Fair, Jimmy Van M
Time: 10pm-5amA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
-
Re: bedrock, friday 25th
Originally posted by picklemonkey
where'd that come from?!A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: bedrock, friday 25th
awesome. is it still at nerve, or whatever its called now?
digweed 2 nights in a row, sounds good to me..........LATEST MIXES FOR D/LOAD:
http://johnpaulsykes.wordpress.com/mixes/Comment
-
Re: bedrock, friday 25th
Originally posted by jp sykesawesome. is it still at nerve, or whatever its called now?
digweed 2 nights in a row, sounds good to me..........
i am very confused....because all the listings is saying downtonw miami...yet the address listed is the same adress for the old nerve club.....
can someone clarify this....thanx
Comment
-
Re: bedrock, friday 25th
They do. I've seen their productions listed on the tracklist of Elite Force and other 'breaks types'.Originally posted by code11I would be curious to see them if they played mostly breaks.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment