be crap load of outrage at this.
Police Brutality against a white man!
Collapse
X
-
Police Brutality against a white man!
I agree with the original poster on this, if this guy was black there would
be crap load of outrage at this.
Tags: None -
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
Originally posted by rewing3Only in the US.
Anyway, what's the problem? The guy had a couple of knives and was threatening the police; I guess I can vouch for the police from what I see here. If he was provoked somehow, that's different. We don't see the whole story, though. I wouldn't call this police brutality. If they repeatedly kicked and beat him while he was down, THEN it would be brutality.Comment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
i don't see anything wrong here. so they hit him with the car, they were being resourceful. the guy had knives, so the police couldn't get near him. i guess another alternative would have been to shoot him. would that have been better
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
I'm completely on board with what the police did here. The guy had knives, for fuck's sake, and treated him for his injuries afterwards. Looks to me like they used the minimal amount of force necessary to apprehend him.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
thats one of the times i think using a tazer is completely appropriate...not sure a car was neccessary to take him down.Comment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
The guy is threatening cops with knives, actually trying to get them to shoot him. Somebody like that needs to be taken down as fast as possible since he could be a real threat to others around him (especially since he was obviously suicidal). I fully agree with how the police acted in this case. I don't see any brutality in the video - just diffusing a bad situation in a very effective way.
The guy is lucky he came out only with a broken wrist and puffy eyes - although maybe not in his view since he wanted to be dead anyways.
Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
I think it was Toronto, and the officers at the scene didn't have any pepperspray or tasers. It was either shooting him or this. They took the right decision IMO.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
You're right, they just didn't have any tasers, which would have allowed them to stay at a distance. In order to use the spray effectively, you still have to come within close range to the perpetrator.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Police Brutality against a white man!
But if his skin was a little darker.....yeah you know what I mean. He'd be pushing up daisys right now.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment