If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
YO! in an effort to get things back rolling strong, i rec'd Sasha's set from the GDJB on Monday morn. If server space is available, I can get it UL'd to the MS sever for DL to usher in a new beginning.
Mods let me know...
3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
01. Quivver - These Are The Days (Remix)
02. Viton & Stel - Wooden Swordz (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
03. ID
04. Hawke feat. Adam Smasher - Party People (R.I.T. Remix)
05. Chris Lake and Rowan Blades - Philth
06. Kosmas Epsilon feat. Eleana - Shame
07. Cirque - Pokinoi (Sasha Remix)
08. Electric Tease - Tear It Up (Richard K's Ripped Remix)
09. Spektum - Kinda New (Tiefschwarz Dub)
YO! in an effort to get things back rolling strong, i rec'd Sasha's set from the GDJB on Monday morn. If server space is available, I can get it UL'd to the MS sever for DL to usher in a new beginning.
Mods let me know...
everyone remember that I have an FTP running on my home computer too, in case anybody wants to use it to share files with people. I have the max connections set to 5 or 10 or something so I can still use the Internet.
everyone remember that I have an FTP running on my home computer too,
Yo PM, did you get those Tyrant mixes I loaded up??
pass out some direct DL links so the other heads can DL em too!
Yeh man, I got a Tyrant set that was like 45 mins long? It cut out at the end, not sure if there was more to the set or if that was it... it's still there on the ftp. Either way, you rule.
I don't want to put any sets on http, because it's easier to control how many users leech from me via ftp. Anybody can download or upload from the upload/upload account I created. I'll give a direct ftp link if that mp3 is the correct size.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment