Budge Fools, i`ve just seen the contents of my stomach.
Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
Collapse
X
-
Re:: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
Wow, 1st time I see so many people all feel the same way (negative) about a set. Funny, I downloaded a couple set of his from <mixes.dj> and found they sucked. I first skipped even reading the thread, then came back to it. Gave me a laugh.Comment
-
Re:: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
THE JUDGE WON'T BUDGE!Originally posted by robprunzitWow, 1st time I see so many people all feel the same way (negative) about a set. Funny, I downloaded a couple set of his from <mixes.dj> and found they sucked. I first skipped even reading the thread, then came back to it. Gave me a laugh.
I never said anything negative.Comment
-
Re:: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
[quote="palmer"]Classic stuff...Originally posted by robprunzit
THE JUDGE WON'T BUDGE!Comment
-
Re:: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
@@ or sth like that huh?Originally posted by lostrosTalking about Essential Mix...does anyone has the link to d/l last weeks Scratch Perverts Essential Mix?
Thnx in Advance!
Who gives a f*ck about Judge Bread...?Be A Bitch For A Night As Long As I'm Freak...Baby What You See It Must Not Be Me...
Comment
-
Poor ol' Jules. There was a time once when he was class though. He was on the line up when Kiss FM was a Pirate station (94 FM). He spun class house music along with the likes of DJ Tee et al. It's only since he made the move to Radio 1 that he sold his soul to Trance.An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.Comment
-
-
Re: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
Has anyone got any DJ Sammy ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
Southside Spinners - "Luvstruck [Timo Maas Mix]" (AM:PM)
love this choonyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
another 3 year old thread?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Judge Jules Essential Mix 07/05/2000
Dunno why this has been resurrected?
But, I won't hear a bad word said about Judge Jules, like NastyD said, he was a cracking DJ during the 90's, and an integral part of the UK music scene. He is an entertainer, simple as that. If you don't like that style of music then don't tune in!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

Yummy

Comment