If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Dave Seaman ESSENTIAL MIX 12/9/04..Best Emix of 2004!!!!
Originally posted by Mixwell";p="
shit, that link is busted, but thanks anyways. Does anyone know where else I can download this set. I have been away for a long time, and could use some new music, plus Seaman is the shit.
If you see me on slsk send me a msg, I luckily came accross it there.
great set? oh really? /sometimes I just get the feelin' the world is full of deaf people/
I'm not even a Dave Seaman fan and I know this set is good. Different tastes not deaf
There's a slight diff between saying that a set is decent and caliming it's a one of the best prog mixes in recent years. If one cannot distinguish between the two, I'd suspect serious hearing defect :wink: Seriously there's nothing in that mix (I mean concept,trackselection,programming etc.) that makes it stand out.
Re: Dave Seaman ESSENTIAL MIX 12/9/04..Best Emix of 2004!!!!
Originally posted by whoseyadaddy";p="
Originally posted by Mixwell";p="
shit, that link is busted, but thanks anyways. Does anyone know where else I can download this set. I have been away for a long time, and could use some new music, plus Seaman is the shit.
If you see me on slsk send me a msg, I luckily came accross it there.
Originally posted by barkup";p="
Same as above ^^^^
Slsk : barkup
For some reason this set is a bitch to get, but try hard enough and u will get it
Dave was one of my bests.The last years his mixes quality is much lower than before.Therapy album was a good step in front.I listened to his last essential mix.It was just another mix for me.I wont remember it for long
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment