cheers 4da link!
James Holden live at Plattenleger [05-09-2004]
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: James Holden live at Plattenleger [05-09-2004]
is cooooooollll

https://www.facebook.com/adriangarzaofficial
Adrian Garza (@adriangarza) | Twitter
https://soundcloud.com/adrian-garza
Adrian Garza | Mixcloud
Comment
-
Re: James Holden live at Plattenleger [05-09-2004]
Hello everyone. Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am really interested in hearing this set, and I can't get the link to work. ¨Would it be possible for someone to reupload this set?
Thanks a lot in advance!Comment
-
Re: James Holden live at Plattenleger [05-09-2004]
Yes, but you must post nudes first. Consider it an offering to the God Mercury.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: James Holden live at Plattenleger [05-09-2004]
softComment
-
Re: James Holden live at Plattenleger [05-09-2004]
At 16 inches in length, assuming normal girth, is it even possible for the body to re-allocate that much blood without causing damage to the brain? I'm not saying the set-requester will not yield your wants, but scientifically speaking, the statistics are against you.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment