If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
First of all, I would like to thank the Mercury team and moderators for putting together and hosting this valuable resource. I hope the new FTP can be utilized properly and that its guests treat it with a ceartain level of respect by not crowding the bandwidth and uploading usless material.
Secondly, I have a request. I know that the FTP just got up and running, but Im wondering that in the future, if [MP] can work in conjunction with Proton Radio to post their archive as well? There is a lot of excellent music that passes through Proton, in which only their staff has access to.
Again, Thank you Mercury team for alowing me to take part in this great archive!
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We need a) Proton's ok and somebody who would upload files to us and b) they are broadcasting 24/7 so that?s a lot of space on the hard drive....let?s start with what we have and make small steps.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment