A+
Collapse
X
-
Re: A+
Dude! I'm throwing you a rorschach test and you bail out...I was SO looking forward to that one :cry:Originally posted by picklemonkeyBlowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
-
-
-
Re: A+
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
-
Re: A+
I would like those if I were blind but fortunately for you I'm not. I could splatter diarrhea on my daughter's back that would look much better than those.
Comment
-
Re: A+
thx beanz. your positive input and great review will only help me get better.
i wish you well in your soft, kind and fragile life.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: A+
You can count on me for the honesty asshat_admin. No one else will do it. They're all too busy jerking off to pictures of their favorite DJs.Comment
-
-
-
Re: A+
Asdf really put some effort into that, just for you Beanz
He really likes you!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment