Am I the only one here who loves the housier cds they've put out? I still love Doc Martin (10) and H-Foundation's (7) fabric cds...though I do love the Tyrant one as well!
Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
Collapse
X
-
Re: Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
Am I the only one here who loves the housier cds they've put out? I still love Doc Martin (10) and H-Foundation's (7) fabric cds...though I do love the Tyrant one as well!"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth." -
Re: Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
terry francisOriginally posted by rubyraksAm I the only one here who loves the housier cds they've put out? I still love Doc Martin (10) and H-Foundation's (7) fabric cds...though I do love the Tyrant one as well!
i have heard mixed reactions on the DJ Heather one too, but haven't heard it yetComment
-
Re: Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
Hats off to Diggers for putting out such a great cd. I am really liking fabric 20. I have not heard to many of the other fabric cds. Just b/c mainly there not shipped to the states w/out a subscription. But I am seriiously thinking about subscribing to these. I see there is some many good ones coming up. I moght have to suplurge and get them.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
you can also get them off amazon. for the price, subscribing is a great deal. i have been doing it for a while and its $15 a month (or every other month for just fabric, which is what i do)[/list]Originally posted by rewing3Hats off to Diggers for putting out such a great cd. I am really liking fabric 20. I have not heard to many of the other fabric cds. Just b/c mainly there not shipped to the states w/out a subscription. But I am seriiously thinking about subscribing to these. I see there is some many good ones coming up. I moght have to suplurge and get them.Comment
-
Re: Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
Her disc kicked ass. I heard it so many times. Defintely can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Or is it already here?Originally posted by pelicani have heard mixed reactions on the DJ Heather one too, but haven't heard it yet
I have no clue why you don't see them in the stores. I see them all but I prefer the subscription because it saves me a few dollars each month versus paying like $17 - $18 at the store.Originally posted by rewing3I have not heard to many of the other fabric cds. Just b/c mainly there not shipped to the states w/out a subscription.Comment
-
Re: Fabric 20 + Fabric 12
mine hasnt arrived yetOriginally posted by beanzncheezHer disc kicked ass. I heard it so many times. Defintely can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Or is it already here?Originally posted by pelicani have heard mixed reactions on the DJ Heather one too, but haven't heard it yet
was expecting it about a week ago too.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment