Tiesto on drugs?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
Give Tiesto a break for once. Maybe he just really got into the music and vibe.
Digweed crowd surfed in Austin on the Delta Heavy tour and Sasha took out some girl with a cd last year.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
I`d like to give him two... both his fucking arms, then there`d be no more talk of him spinning tracks on this board.Originally posted by superdaveGive Tiesto a break for once.Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
Good one.. I got a nice laugh out of that comment..Originally posted by Paul LouthWhy is there a TV in the booth? In case he gets bored of his own music?Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
Originally posted by funky_monkeyAs far as I can remember correctly this pic was taken in 2002 in Amnesia,IbizaOriginally posted by lopark
and Tiesto did a 12hr set there.
U can't spin for 12 hrs without chemical boost imo :wink:
Umm ever heard of DT?Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
like hit a girl with a cd?Originally posted by superdaveGive Tiesto a break for once. Maybe he just really got into the music and vibe.
Digweed crowd surfed in Austin on the Delta Heavy tour and Sasha took out some girl with a cd last year.War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose BierceComment
-
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
Originally posted by mw-1
Umm ever heard of DT?
There's no difference between Tiesto and Tenaglia in that matter.
--The world is always three drinks behind--Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
who said anything about those 2 DJ's being similar/different?
Geez people you've never worked a 12 hour shift sober? I know I have. It's their job, not every big DJ that spins an extended set is on a "chemical" boost"...thats all I was saying.
JZ doesnt even drink or smoke for that matter. So I guess if he were to spin a 12 hour set, he'd have to be on a "chemical boost", I get it now (psh, yeah right).Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
can you see the difference between the dj boot from sasha and this one??, there was an MAC in Sasha?s boot, here we have a 5" sanyo tv. not even because he #1 can be a first class dj, definitely hes an ass.
" When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
JZ doesn't do 12hrs sets.Originally posted by mw-1who said anything about those 2 DJ's being similar/different?
Geez people you've never worked a 12 hour shift sober? I know I have. It's their job, not every big DJ that spins an extended set is on a "chemical" boost"...thats all I was saying.
JZ doesnt even drink or smoke for that matter. So I guess if he were to spin a 12 hour set, he'd have to be on a "chemical boost", I get it now (psh, yeah right).
If u think that doing 10hr+ gigs is a normal issue for a dj, u obviously don't know how physically/mentally demanding djing is. I guess one could play for
8hr or so in a lazy beach cafe, when no one gives a phuck how the trackz are mixed etc. But when u play in a famous club (like Tiesto and DT on Ibiza), u
can't let your guard down as a dj. It's simply a fact that djs doing extended gigs use some sort of stymulants.
Personally I don't care if they do. I also don't see the point in doing 12hr sets - I'd always choose a mindblowing 3hrs stormer over an average 12hrs gig.--The world is always three drinks behind--Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
Originally posted by elhadleylet me ask you a question....have you ever djed yourself?Originally posted by day_for_nightOriginally posted by elhadleydont get me wrong tiesto has amazing technique
ohh boy, thats the funniest thing i've heard in awhile.
*wipes tear*
umm, ya man. been playing for 5 years. a good portion of the members here are djs...Comment
-
Re: Tiesto on drugs?
thats why we are all such music bitchesOriginally posted by day_for_nightumm, ya man. been playing for 5 years. a good portion of the members here are djs...
(at least thats why i am)War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
- Ambrose BierceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment