Forgot to mention how Sasha had that bad ass remix of Xpander mixed with that underworld track...hence Cowpander. That was like his theme song every time i saw him two summers ago, and Im sure hes still playing it.
I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Collapse
X
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Forgot to mention how Sasha had that bad ass remix of Xpander mixed with that underworld track...hence Cowpander. That was like his theme song every time i saw him two summers ago, and Im sure hes still playing it.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011 -
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Originally posted by jarble187Forgot to mention how Sasha had that
bad ass remix of Xpander mixed with that underworld track...hence Cowpander.
That was like his theme song every time i saw him two summers ago, and Im sure hes still playing it.
There are so many people (including beavis) that have come to loathe Cowpander.
http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
i listen to cowpander on repeat all day every day.
for some reason i hate that track despite liking both individual songs. maybe because i've heard it [many numbers that fucked up the page width, well done you] times
Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
That's a lot of times.http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Originally posted by MJDubThere are so many people (including beavis) that have come to loathe Cowpander.
You know it
Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Its that nice xpander synth line that builds and breaks to "I'm invisible"Originally posted by peloquini listen to cowpander on repeat all day every day.
for some reason i hate that track despite liking both individual songs. maybe because i've heard it [many numbers that fucked up the page width, well done you] times
That was the phatest shit the first time I heard Sasha play it. It must be great to be a world wide respected DJ, then remixing your own work, to state that you are invisible. Is he big headed....or just plain "invisible"?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
i think it was actually mashed together by Junkie XL and given to Sasha as a birthday present, he obviously liked it
Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Originally posted by peloquinthats awfully sweet of him. too bad it sucks
you are just jealous cause you didn't get one for your birthday :P
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I know chemicalbeavis will agree with me....
Xpander is one of the greatest dance music songs ever. I love how it really is like 2 different songs. The middle part where the hard ass synths line comes in...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment