I want the other 5.
FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
Collapse
X
-
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
I want the other 5.http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl." -
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
shipping to the usa? -e- help me locate the paypal button, NOW!!!
JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
Update....
for those who dont know, Ubiqe is actually stateside through her university and she bought along the T's which were dropped off with skahound late last evening..... once again I cannot believe the incredible simplicity with how random people have gotten to know each other and forged friendships and trusts on a global scale....
LOVING IT....
anyways long story short, I will have the T's by next Thursday / Friday and I'll start shipping them by the following weekend.....
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
I think Ska will have to say something about it :wink:Originally posted by Encryptiononce again I cannot believe the incredible simplicity
anyway, tahnks for your help -e- as our communication node, you were like a good router!
Comment
-
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
could you update your location please ubiqe
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
if it's down south a ways, I'm down there this weekend...maybe I could slip on by?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: FTP Round 2 and MS-Shirts
Cool hope Ska has me on the donor list.
I'm not gonna have to give up any kidneys am I??? That might hurt a bit.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment