If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Tell me about the long walk, I am on 30th and 5th, and crobar is clear west on 28th and 10th... if I didnt take a taxi it would take me at least... well, maybe at most 15 minutes.... Its a wonder I ever make it there, commute like that is gonna kill me one day...
That one sounds good but no way to make it. Saw them both last year at Crobar around late march, i'm guessing its been that long for NYC to have both.
have fun everybody
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment