Wow, 3 discs. This should be quite nice.
Chris Fortier Balance 007 The tracklist
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: BALANCE 007 - Chris Fortier
yes, this does look quite nice....very different style of music from the bedrock(?) cd....looks sweetComment
-
Re: BALANCE 007 - Chris Fortier
Ummmmmm..... NO!Originally posted by lemonWoah wait a minute, 1...... 2......... 3 discs?
That's a first.
Sasha & Digweed - Renaissance: The Mix Collection.Comment
-
Re: BALANCE 007 - Chris Fortier
I am looking forward to this... Loved his Bedrock effort. Nice variety of tracks on the list.
Damn that avatar looks really familiar.
Comment
-
Re: BALANCE 007 - Chris Fortier
Can anyone shed some light on what type of music this is?I dont recognise about 95% of those tracks,and Im curious as to what sound this is.Is it the kind of stuff that cusick/three play out.Is it tech house,prog or what?Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: BALANCE 007 - Chris Fortier
I am really looking forward to this. But even more I am looking forward to seeing him this next month on May 7th I think it at our local hotspot.
I'm glad it's three discs!!!!!!!!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment