If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Im still recovering... HUGE thanks to all that made it out to the frisky party on Sat.
frisky, I made it there earlier during the day with skahound... I haven't seen a picture of you in years, but I swear I was sitting across from you for about an hour while chilling to the music. guess I should've introduced myself, but I'm lazy.
hey ya'll im still to tired to post...but i got grips of pictures and about 10 little vid (20-1min long) i will post them tomorrow when im off ..im actually getting ready to go to work...15 hour day ahead of me.... oh and my car's battery is dead
hey ya'll im still to tired to post...but i got grips of pictures and about 10 little vid (20-1min long) i will post them tomorrow when im off ..im actually getting ready to go to work...15 hour day ahead of me.... oh and my car's battery is dead
where are you going to post the vids? I have a few to post but I don't want 100 people raping my home cable connection for 7mb videos
im re-doing my whole website...switching it from design work (since i dont really do it anymore), to a personal/dj site www.darkdrums.com.. i have to buy the hosting still so i might wait for that...
Dude, I got so much fucking video and pictures that I will post. The shittiest part I thought was when the power at crobar went out during infusions set...they almost refused to go on. But, then they did, and it fucking rocked.
And Infected Mushroom was a personal favorite of mine...but then again, i am a goa head too.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment