So how about it?
Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
Collapse
X
-
Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
I saw you guys wearing them in the photos from the WMC.
So how about it?Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Tags: None -
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
little trouble here, puttting anything up for sale opens you up to sales tax, payroll, forming the corp, etc..... bit of a headache, go with a third party producer -E-. too much trouble too little profit.
PS is it ok if i make my own?
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
where did you see that, I've been waiting to see some wmc picts with the t'sOriginally posted by jarble187I saw you guys wearing them in the photos from the WMC.
So how about it?
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
HOLY SHIT WHAT A BONER
... when you sending them over ska
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
Originally posted by thesightlessPS is it ok if i make my own?
No.Comment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
Originally posted by thesightlesslittle trouble here, puttting anything up for sale opens you up to sales tax, payroll, forming the corp, etc..... bit of a headache, go with a third party producer -E-. too much trouble too little profit.
PS is it ok if i make my own?
they are not for sale bro, will let you know once I have things sorted out
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
hey -e when i post my pics you'll see me wearing one with dj pablo ceballos (or cabellos as TomTom calls him)...good quality shirt BTWComment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
thanks Remoh, glad you like them, now I am REGRETTING making only 50.... that too only 25 T's here in the states and 25 in Europe. The 25 in states are divided into Blue / Black combos i.e. 12 blue and 13 black I think......
To all members in Europe wanting T's, please be sure to contact TomTom ONLY ONCE WE ANNOUNCE THAT THE T'S ARE READY FOR SALE.
hopefully there will be plenty for all..... else I will go ahead and order round 2
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
it will catch on fire you grease ball.
o and thx for calling me back. ... hooker.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Are the [MS] T-Shirts ready to be sold?
If the Shirts sell well we may start a second round producing Mercurynation T-Shirts so people who have Mercuryserver-Shirts already must buy them again as well. It?s like the Lord of the Rings and Lord of the Rings Special Edition movies marketing trick.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment