If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
He arrived late, but Luke Fair killed it with the extra 45 minutes. He was extraordinary. Class tracks, nice n'bouncy, with rivers of sick bass. This was the first time I heard him live and it won't be the last. Then Diggers took it deeper and dirtier. Just the way I like it. I hope to God it was recorded.
Great night last night. Diggers was techier than usual. The flow was much better last night than the last time I saw him at Crobar. No uplifting stuff, just dark, bass heavy tracks. Luke was a lot of fun as well. I'd love to see what he could do with 4-5 hours...
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment