TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
Collapse
X
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
amen to that. If I was in that same state, pull the plug. It sucks to see this poor lady being exploited like that.Originally posted by rewing3 -
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
You've got to feel sorry for her parents. They....and numerous other benefactors said they would accept the burden (physical, financial and moral) of staying with the feeding tube, but the U.S. legal system ...at every level, all the way to the top.....mandated that in the absence of a "Living Will" document the husband had the right to starve his "persistent-vegatative-state" wife to death just 'cause he was "sure" that's what she would have wanted.......
If that's not the strongest argument for having a "Living Will"....what is?
Oh, and the wailing now that she's dead will go on for a few days yet......Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
that explains last night's South Park.
Whole episode was about Kenny dying, getting revived into a vegetative state, and the city fighting over the right to pull his feeding tube and let him die. They lost the last page of the will, and in the end of the episode they found it and read it on national television. "If I ever die and am revived into a vegetative state, please, for the love of God, don't show me on television."
Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
Brilliant episode, but it'll take nother fooking year for it to come on TV here of course. Bunch of Retards.
I think I made my stance quite clear in the political forum, where this thread should be (mods?)...Rest in Peace Terri, I was all for pulling the plug. IMHO she did not live anymore, she just 'was'.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
i agreeOriginally posted by YaoI think I made my stance quite clear in the political forum, where this thread should be (mods?)...Rest in Peace Terri, I was all for pulling the plug. IMHO she did not live anymore, she just 'was'.Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
Is that episode going to air again sometime? I'd like to see it.My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:
Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
4Mal - Twilight
Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
Classic Tune: Djum Djum - DifferenceComment
-
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
her husband should have walked away, moved on and given the responsibility to the parents. she was a vegetable for 15 years. i mean, how long can you wait for medicine and technology before you call it quits? now he has to live with what he's stirred up. he's a household name now.Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
A & E has a documentary on Terry Schiavo tonight. If you missed the 8PM broadcast, it will reair at 12AM.Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
Originally posted by peloquin
Absolutely brilliant!
:ROFLMAO:
Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com
www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
- StimutacsComment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
We feel sorry for terry now that she's gone but all will have to realize that she is in a much better place now. Hopefully, all of these idiots who tried to make her "life" will ralize that she is finally where God intended her to go... along time ago. It's too bad that all of these "pro-lifers" cturned her case into a media fenzy for their own political benefit. They should be ashamed of themselves. THEY truly are immoral and tasteless!Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
the frenzy will continue a bit more, as funeral arrangements are being bickered over and the autopsy reports won't be released for a short time longer...
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
I didn't really have an opinion on the whole situation. Simply because I didn't know Teri's husband, I didn't know her parents and most certainly I did not know Teri Schiavo.
A person died and let her rest in peace.
This picture pretty much sums up my opinion on the whole involvement of those fucking protesters:
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accidentComment
-
Re: TERI SCHIAVO DEAD
two guys put that kid in the hospital according to AP. bah.
great quote i saw somewhere, maybe someone knows where.
"i blame democrats for killing her, and republicans for not saving her." --- sums up american politics in my mind. someone is always to blame. even when they shoudlnt be involved.
can only hope the husband is truthful and clean, would be a shame if he bolts outta the country with any monies from the insurance and malpractice, and then it turns out there were ""other circumstances" involved.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,516
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment