anyone know what the last song was?
Guess who I saw at Axis last night...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guess who I saw at Axis last night...
Damn, you were there? would like to have met you. Great night. Place was freakin packed. Never seen it that packed before. Fair was dope. Diggers was dope as well. Good timesOriginally posted by tiddleshe'd played some great stuff last night, none of that go nowhere prog or silly melodic breaks cheese.
luke fair was really good too.
i heard someone at the bar talking about ms, but at that point i was too far gone to do any talking
Buckman was wasted
dance like no one is watchingComment
-
Re: Guess who I saw at Axis last night...
was probably me.was talking to a friend of mine about wmc and how everyone on here said damien lazarus was the dj to see.asked if he saw him.said yes.He was the highlight of the WMC.Also mentioned alot of Boston people post on here.Originally posted by tiddleshe'd played some great stuff last night, none of that go nowhere prog or silly melodic breaks cheese.
luke fair was really good too.
i heard someone at the bar talking about ms, but at that point i was too far gone to do any talking
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Guess who I saw at Axis last night...
Those damn Redbull and vodkas.was outside talking to a couple girls.each had beers asked if I could have a sip.going back and forth with both. :POriginally posted by MixwellDamn, you were there? would like to have met you. Great night. Place was freakin packed. Never seen it that packed before. Fair was dope. Diggers was dope as well. Good timesOriginally posted by tiddleshe'd played some great stuff last night, none of that go nowhere prog or silly melodic breaks cheese.
luke fair was really good too.
i heard someone at the bar talking about ms, but at that point i was too far gone to do any talking
Buckman was wasted
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Guess who I saw at Axis last night...
justin he so was NOT on point!
kevin- it was really nice seeing you, i got the pics they looked awesome. our pic came out neat, i look weird tho haha.
all in all i thought the night sucked, luke fair was 100x better than jd and it was a let down
maybe if i had drank more id have been as happy as the rest.
also, the place was full of ravers and it was gross, so not axis. also i saw more drugged out people there that night (tuesday) than i EVER see on a weekend, in fact it disgusted me."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: Guess who I saw at Axis last night...
That's funny because I thought I was the one who looked wierd...Originally posted by DreamGirlie
kevin- it was really nice seeing you, i got the pics they looked awesome. our pic came out neat, i look weird tho haha.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment