odd phone charges?
Collapse
X
-
Re: odd phone charges?
Talk is cheap!Originally posted by skahound
I prefer the action.
-
Re: odd phone charges?
I lost my mobile a month ago at a restaurant the thing is that I didn't notice till the next day so I didn't cancel the number right away, I got my bill last week and the guy that found it called a 900 number and now I have to pay 40 euros extra!!!
Well good thing it had low battery or who knows how much would I have to pay.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: odd phone charges?
did the same thing...boy whomever got hold of it had some fun
still have to go through and try to fight off the charges (just overused the minutes basically; luckily for no 900 #'s)
This goes to anyone on that note: you lose your mobile, get the suspension on it pronto!
Back to DG...I've had weird charges for #'s called before as well..not to that extent, but sometimes people'll slip little bits 'n pieces by, hoping you won't notice until after you've paid the bill (or not notice at all)FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: odd phone charges?
well Verizon took the charge off but I also called that company and they were jerks...fought with them for 15 mins just cuz i wanted to be a bitch lol.
Verizon told me that in recent weeks there has been a large increase of this happeneing. It is a website virus kinda deal and if you are on dialup/dsl it doesnt matter. I had AOL put a block on international websites that can auto bill you."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: odd phone charges?
glad to hear you got that shit under control. before we know it we'll actually be getting sick from computer viruses :?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment