Happy Bday Bro and all the best to you for the Future.
Happy Birthday Encryption
Collapse
X
-
Happy Birthday Encryption
Our board founder is a year older since yesterday and nobody thought of it (including me
) so let?s say at least belated Happy Bday to Encryption.
Happy Bday Bro and all the best to you for the Future.
Tags: None -
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
No wonder he's cranky this morning. Happy birthday -e-, the strip-o-gram is on its way (since I know your address). Hopefully the misses doesn't mind.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
kamal, happy bday bro. enjoy that thing your mrs got you. i too forgot despite asking you a million times when it was
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
Happy B-Day, -e-!!
And as Bob Hope says, you know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. Hope that's not the case.
wf"Wit is the epitaph of an emotion" - NietzscheComment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
thanks for the wishes guys..... and yea I DID have a great b'day.... for the first time in 18 years.... I had balloons on my b'day.... I actually hit the sack at about 9:00 pm on the eve of my b'day and at 12:00 a.m., the mrs. wakes me up, takes me to the living room and man there's balloons and candles and a cake and a bottle of wine and presents in the living room....
fuck the BEST PRESENT I EVER HAD..... and the next day in the mail.... I get this....
so now even when I hit the road ..... I'm still plugged in to MS
cheers again everyone... and thanks for the wishes....
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
Man E that Laptop is awesome. Hope you have fun with your new Computer.Originally posted by Encryptionthanks for the wishes guys..... and yea I DID have a great b'day.... for the first time in 18 years.... I had balloons on my b'day.... I actually hit the sack at about 9:00 pm on the eve of my b'day and at 12:00 a.m., the mrs. wakes me up, takes me to the living room and man there's balloons and candles and a cake and a bottle of wine and presents in the living room....
fuck the BEST PRESENT I EVER HAD..... and the next day in the mail.... I get this....
so now even when I hit the road ..... I'm still plugged in to MS
cheers again everyone... and thanks for the wishes....
-e-Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
sweet rig
happy birthday -e-
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
happy birthday bro
gustavo di tomasoprogressive house & breakz is one of the best things in my lifeComment
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
wow, that was really nice of the missus to do that for ya.Originally posted by Encryptionthanks for the wishes guys..... and yea I DID have a great b'day.... for the first time in 18 years.... I had balloons on my b'day.... I actually hit the sack at about 9:00 pm on the eve of my b'day and at 12:00 a.m., the mrs. wakes me up, takes me to the living room and man there's balloons and candles and a cake and a bottle of wine and presents in the living room....
-e-
Happy Birthday mate!Comment
-
-
Re: Happy Birthday Encryption
We forgot your Bday! We are not worthy!
Congrats, man, sounds like you had a dream Birthday party too.
And that lappie is awesome...ACER make great stuff.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment