it's sad that he passed away, but my great grandparents have passed away and they were great people too. you should be mourning them also
the pope
Collapse
X
-
Re: the pope
it's sad that he passed away, but my great grandparents have passed away and they were great people too. you should be mourning them also -
Re: the pope
wrong argument, check this out....Originally posted by picklemonkeyit's sad that he passed away, but my great grandparents have passed away and they were great people too. you should be mourning them also
I wasnt mourning them...BUT I didnt say I dont give a shit about them either...feel the difference.
peace.Comment
-
Re: the pope
it's sad that he died, yes. but, I don't give a shit. I didn't know him, and I don't worship him, so his death has no effect on me and my feelings. hence, I don't give a shit. I can say "his death doesn't bother me" or "I don't give a shit" but they both mean exactly the same thing :wink:Comment
-
Re: the pope
or you could have just not said anything
i'm not a religious person at all, but you still have to respect that this man was a figurehead for people that are religious and thats something im not sure people like you and i can really understand. if there had been a thread saying "picklemonkeys grandparents die" i certainly would not have said "doesn't affect me, i don't give a shit..."Comment
-
Re: the pope
funny, Bush didnt say that and I bet there is no effect on his life as well.Originally posted by picklemonkeyit's sad that he died, yes. but, I don't give a shit. I didn't know him, and I don't worship him, so his death has no effect on me and my feelings. hence, I don't give a shit. I can say "his death doesn't bother me" or "I don't give a shit" but they both mean exactly the same thing :wink:
If you didnt get the difference last time I will explain it :
The difference is.....he can behave in such a moment...you cant.
thats all for me. period.
PeaceComment
-
-
Re: the pope
that is where you are wrong. we do not worship, we beleived in him. your own words have proven your ignorance. good day.I didn't know him, and I don't worship himdead, yet alive.Comment
-
-
Re: the pope
no sir. i do not care if you believe or do not. that is your own free choice and i still love you either way.
i claim your ignorance on the simple principle of respect. as i stated earlier ... God or not, he was a very good man. Most people even of different religions can agree upon that fact. The man has died today, to some he was a lot more. Out of respect for your friends online and here in this community, it would nice just to save your Bible bashing for another day. That is all.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: the pope
But then again, we're not in the middle ages anymore, so that equation doesn't go for me. What you call liberal, I still call conservative. It's all a matter of perspective :wink:Originally posted by krolikkI guess you have no clue what popes were like before him and how liberal he is comparing to the others...you just dont know what the extreme conservatism is like...but I respect your opinion. Its a free world....think what you want.Originally posted by YaoThe Vatican and this pope are stuck in some extreme kind of conservatism, which I dislike to the fullest.
peace
I'm actually very curious to how the new Pope will be elected...I've read a little bit on it, and it seemed that there is some internal struggle between very conservative and progressive factions within the Vatican...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: the pope
wish i hadnt read Angels and Deamons recently..vatican and papacy reminds me of nasty businesses..
ok pope was a good guy but his job was to be a good guy! i beleive with the power he had over the christian world he could have done some stuff to change the shitness of the world today..for instance he could have shown a bigger reaction to child molestations in the church..or this whole war thing, he could have been louder!evilness foreva
Comment
-
Re: the pope
that could obviously change a bit when the next Pope is elected in...everyone has critics regardless of their position. But it will be pretty interesting regardless....FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment