SOme info, a guy recommend it to me a few days ago
IS there anybody who has watched a movie called "Creep&
Collapse
X
-
Re: IS there anybody who has watched a movie called "Cr
depends of wich movie you are talking about here is this
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112735/ (1995)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382617/ (2002)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381966/ (2004)
i think your friend means the 2004 dont know really but i havent see it...
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
Re: IS there anybody who has watched a movie called "Cr
Nice description for the Creep movie from 1995: "Plot Summary: Angus Lynch, a psycho, escapes from prison and hooks up with his stripper sister named Kasc"
A must see I bet.
Comment
-
Re: IS there anybody who has watched a movie called "Cr
LOL
Yeh, i saw this ( with a g/friend
) what a crock of shit, I have to say if I was in that situation I would have gone hell for leather and battered that ugly f@cker. really gone to work on him
anyway, be aware of the tube!!!!!"God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That
"Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment