How was WMC??
Collapse
X
-
Re: How was WMC??
Aside from having to tilt my head at a 30? angle it was a very, very good read and accurate on all accounts. I'm glad to see a more mainstream review of Lavelle's set that coincides with what everyone else has said. Thank god that life is about learning lessons because I will never again attend anything with the Ultra moniker attached to it. Hell, I won't even use Tide Ultra anymore.Originally posted by headrushmusicand the New Times review of Ultra:A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
didn't know about YouSendIt. Here's Sander about halfway through his set @ the LMR party
Sander K @ Spin - [http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...O2NSCRA25JKPBA]Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
you send it =Originally posted by picklemonkeydidn't know about YouSendIt. Here's Sander about halfway through his set @ the LMR party
Sander K @ Spin - [http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...O2NSCRA25JKPBA]
Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
Here is a link to Damian Lazarus at the afterparty at the Marlin on Thursday morning about 9am. Is that the 'Strange' track playing during the clip?
[http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...P19A5WMJPGATPF]A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
thanks lads. keep em coming. im sure i missed it, and cant be arsed to search, so how was sander? i may catch him at avalon next month after all, so i'd like to know... i vaguely remember a complaint that he played too many 80's remixes, but was otherwise decent?Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
I've heard nothing but great reviews about his set on the terrace, but pickle is the one that mentioned that the 2nd half of his set sucked at the LMR party. Some other friends that stayed around didn't enjoy a single second of his set that night.Originally posted by peloquinthanks lads. keep em coming. im sure i missed it, and cant be arsed to search, so how was sander? i may catch him at avalon next month after all, so i'd like to know... i vaguely remember a complaint that he played too many 80's remixes, but was otherwise decent?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
Here is Nic Fanciulli dropping 'Chancer' at the LMR Party. Sorry for the lack of lighting but it's a club for Christ's sake!
[http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...F0T2F0N55NFYZC]A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
Originally posted by skahoundHere is a link to Damian Lazarus at the afterparty at the Marlin on Thursday morning about 9am. Is that the 'Strange' track playing during the clip?
[http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...P19A5WMJPGATPF]
No.
It's been remixed by strange himself and put out on Damian's album sampler. Quite like the original myself.Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
Do you have any idea what track Damian is dropping during the clip? I know I've heard it before but can't put my finger on it.Originally posted by JenksOriginally posted by skahoundHere is a link to Damian Lazarus at the afterparty at the Marlin on Thursday morning about 9am. Is that the 'Strange' track playing during the clip?
[http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...P19A5WMJPGATPF]
No.
It's been remixed by strange himself and put out on Damian's album sampler. Quite like the original myself.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
i hear wmc was not as good this year.... :?Comment
-
Re: How was WMC??
Well, I'll be! That is Jibby bouncing around back there. I'd gladly give my ability to spawn children in order to relive Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
<to Jib>A damn shame that I actually remember what I wrote
</to Jib>
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment