If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I've considered checking it out too. I still have 2 weeks of vacation left this year... *ponders*
Doubt I'll be able to go for a while, though, because most of my vacation time over the next few years is already planned for Miami in March and Tampa in November.
maybe if I had a free place to stay I could plan a 3-day weekend out of it
im going to vegas next month for 5 nights... wanted to go to la but its unfortunately not going to happen that soon (due to unforseen problems out of my control) will be in vegas the 19th-25th tho, cant wait! i havent been since i turned 21 2 years ago
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment