Best night for the duo since Twilo...hands down. Incredible peak time from 4 until about 5:30am....music you will NEVER hear anywhere else.....10/10 for sure.
Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
I thought that the entire night was amazing! Anybody know that evil, twisted track with the raspy female whispered vocal that digweed played about 2 hours in.Originally posted by jankyBest night for the duo since Twilo...hands down. Incredible peak time from 4 until about 5:30am....music you will NEVER hear anywhere else.....10/10 for sure.Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
the track I'm talking about was EVIL. It was definitely dropped by digweed. I was standing three feet away from him when he did it.Originally posted by jankySure it wasn't Sasha dropping Moby's "Lift Me Up"?Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
I wonder. I don't know. Somebody in the crowd between 6:30 and 7:30 said Digweed's big track of that part of the night (besides that Frequency track) was the new bedrock. I don't know, though. Wish I did !!!Originally posted by jankyThe whole night was evil dood....but, I'm willing to bet it's the new Bedrock track
Comment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
yes it was... and goddamn they did it again.... I still have goosebumps... droolOriginally posted by jankyFor those that were there and never made it to a night at Twilo, that was pretty damn close. That's how those two played every month....for years.
Sasha played that frequency track last month at fundacion tooComment
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
sorry, but my bandwidth is done for the month of april, if someone wants to host them, i'll glady ftp them to ya, just pm me...
or ms, if you want to host them or leave them on the ftp, let me know i'll ftp them, fyi i went thru 15 gigs in 2 days of downloads...."America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln
"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo ShicComment
-
-
Re: Sasha & Digweed Video Clips
I only grabbed clip 12 when dvs had it up but here it is:
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment