So I went grocery shopping today
Collapse
X
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
There's Yuengling in every gas station, restaurant and bar down here. I love it...probably my favorite beer.Originally posted by maddlingoYuengling is a microbrew from Pottsville PA and is supposedly America's oldest brewery. It's sold mostly in PA, NJ, MD, and DE. They have some really fine beers. Check it out.Originally posted by KobeOriginally posted by thesightlessoverrated.
I'll stick with Yuengling
http://www.yuengling.com/
@ MJ: There is a shop or something on Washington St. in Miami called Stella. There was this huge sign in front of it that I was going to snap a picture of for you, but I flailed it...next year.Comment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
LMAO.Originally posted by Garrick^ is that a beer? sounds more like a complicated word for deer strangling.Comment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
Its the water that it is brewed with. The water makes quite a difference to the taste of any beer. Thats why Belgium Stella is the Daddy, as its the 'proper' water.Originally posted by hypoluxxaI love Stella, but I think that what I drank in London tasted better than the Stella I drank in the states. Is that possible?Originally posted by thesightlessoverrated. ill take sam addams seasonal stuff over it any day.
double bock is still around if you havent tried it. great dark beer.
The most noticable beer is Grosch, the Dutch Grosch is sublime, while the UK offering is comparable to Fosters."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
GroLsch...and it's way better than Heineken too ;-)Originally posted by MorganIts the water that it is brewed with. The water makes quite a difference to the taste of any beer. Thats why Belgium Stella is the Daddy, as its the 'proper' water.Originally posted by hypoluxxaI love Stella, but I think that what I drank in London tasted better than the Stella I drank in the states. Is that possible?Originally posted by thesightlessoverrated. ill take sam addams seasonal stuff over it any day.
double bock is still around if you havent tried it. great dark beer.
The most noticable beer is Grosch, the Dutch Grosch is sublime, while the UK offering is comparable to Fosters.
I found a decent replacement for La Chouffe recently: Hougaerdse Das. It's pratically the same, dark blonde beer, sweet aftertaste....heaven! Makes you shit and fart just as bad as La Chouffe the next day...
La Chouffe is harder to find in local supermarkets, too bad...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
my cousin's husband works for rolling rock.so essentially that means free stella for me
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
I went grocery shopping today and bought same.
The end of the world is nigh, I tell you.Will work for Sasha setsComment
-
Comment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
Yeah, it's possible, but unlikely as I think Stella is imported from Europe, not brewed over in the States.Originally posted by hypoluxxaI love Stella, but I think that what I drank in London tasted better than the Stella I drank in the states. Is that possible?Originally posted by thesightlessoverrated. ill take sam addams seasonal stuff over it any day.
double bock is still around if you havent tried it. great dark beer.
Anyone saying Stella sucks can blow me :P
One beer you guys want to try is Leffe, another belgian beer. Best beer in the world IMHO. Duval is good too. Both will knock your tits off.----------------------------Comment
-
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
Stella rocks!!!


FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: So I went grocery shopping today
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment