thanks a lot for sharing Leden... looking forward to it... cheers
Sasha - Live in Orlando, FL (02-18-2005)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - Live in Orlando, FL (02-18-2005)
I happened to be here the night this was recorded and I can honestly say it was one of the best set I have EVER heard...EVER!!!!. Absolutely incredible and I amso glad to see that now everyone can enjoy this music-AGAIN!!!
Best regards!Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live in Orlando, FL (02-18-2005)
Seriously! This set is really exceptional and my fiancee and I can't stop listening to it over and over. As far as Orlando goes, this night was one of the best this city has seen in many years. Thanks so much for the broadcast and any other sets that are going to become available would greatly be appreciated.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live in Orlando, FL (02-18-2005)

Missed it.
Will have to track it down...
Anyone else have it?Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live in Orlando, FL (02-18-2005)
i have it in slsk too, it is shared to evevyone, my id is prodigyclPeople always ask us, why we like this music,
And while we dance, and we spin, and we shout, and we lift our hands to the sky
As if it were a Sunday morning, and we were in churchComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment