god it's just 10 months from the Big Bang
Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
Seriously, this thread has grown into a young adult since it was first started. Let's dig up a bunch of old, cool threads!!!!
Ok, let's not.Comment
-
Re: Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
Somebody has been fucking around with my avatar...I have this ugly bar above it that says 'moderator'. What the fuck is a moderator, should I laugh or be insulted? :?
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Re: Hi! I am new! (noob thread)
Dont panic, i'm sure someone will realise their mistake and remove it.Originally posted by YaoSomebody has been fucking around with my avatar...I have this ugly bar above it that says 'moderator'. What the fuck is a moderator, should I laugh or be insulted? :?
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment