Ibiza, Barcelona, and London... All over 19 days. I plan on hitting the Cocoon closing Party, Space, Cafe Del Mar. Shop, drink, and club in London, and just be a tourist in Bar?a. Hos watch out.
Europe This Summer
Collapse
X
-
Re: Europe This Summer
You better let me know when ya visiting London sir, I think I owe you a Stella or two.Comment
-
Re: Europe This Summer
^^^MeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeComment
-
Re: Europe This Summer
Im doing the ibiza thing again(had such a blast last year) this year (18th june-2nd july) so ill be there for the "we love space sundays" opening again, last year the 10 days we stayed we managed to catch lawler (numerous times), cattaneo, todd terry, howells and zabiela @ space and kleinenberg, tom stephen @ pacha.
This years looking a bit weak so far with reguards line ups and parties for my stay there, gonna be interesting to see what the new terrace is like with the new sound system and that ROOF!!!!!! but i just hope it dont get like an oven.
Anyway i guess i could call that round 1 of ibiza, this year cos me and a few mates are planning a 2nd visit to check out lawlers new night on a thursday @ space running from 21st july-8th sept called "VIVA LA HOUSE" just waiting to see what guests he has lined up before i book this time sasha's name has been mentioned but im not sure if its as a guest or as a host does anyone else have any info on this they'll be some parties i dont want to miss!!!!!
berps"IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "
Comment
-
Re: Europe This Summer
If hypo doesn't want to claim them, I'll surely take 'em. I'm going to be in London, Paris, Rome, and Venice from the 12th of July until the 22nd. Spending about 4 days in London, 3 in Paris, and 2 each in Rome and Venice. I wanted Spain, but got vetoed by the Mrs.Originally posted by Musical JourneyYou better let me know when ya visiting London sir, I think I owe you a Stella or two.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Europe This Summer
Originally posted by hypoluxxaWho's going?
Ibiza, Barcelona, and London... All over 19 days. I plan on hitting the Cocoon closing Party, Space, Cafe Del Mar. Shop, drink, and club in London, and just be a tourist in Bar?a. Hos watch out.
much merriment to be had
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Europe This Summer
that's settled then. StellaSessions.Originally posted by skahoundIf hypo doesn't want to claim them, I'll surely take 'em. I'm going to be in London, Paris, Rome, and Venice from the 12th of July until the 22nd. Spending about 4 days in London, 3 in Paris, and 2 each in Rome and Venice. I wanted Spain, but got vetoed by the Mrs.Originally posted by Musical JourneyYou better let me know when ya visiting London sir, I think I owe you a Stella or two.
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Europe This Summer
Yeh but you`re coming midweek aint ya? I`ll be working at that time so if you can get yourself up to my little part of the country..... Stellas on me sir.Originally posted by skahoundIf hypo doesn't want to claim them, I'll surely take 'em. I'm going to be in London, Paris, Rome, and Venice from the 12th of July until the 22nd. Spending about 4 days in London, 3 in Paris, and 2 each in Rome and Venice. I wanted Spain, but got vetoed by the Mrs.Originally posted by Musical JourneyYou better let me know when ya visiting London sir, I think I owe you a Stella or two.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment