If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Was just at teh Woods DG and it was LAME. If you play craps you can hang on if you're willing to bear a down streak but on weekends the blackjack mins are $25 so most of my friends busted out in like an hour. Plus they take FOREVER to get you drinks. And the hotel we stayed at was lkie a holiday inn exrpess that cost 250 a night!
yea, Foxwoods blows jamie, went there a couple of weeks ago. Drinks stop at 2, which blows even more. If you want to experience the casino's head to Mohegan. You may find better hotel rates. Or you could just drive down and drive back.
You still coming out on Friday, right?
I went to foxwoods when I was visiting some friends out in the Boston area, and thought it was ok. I was expecting a lot more tables, and there are so many damn slot machines. Plus, tables started at $15 minimum, and this was on a Tuesday night. I was still fun, but I kinda wished I would of gone to mohegan instead.
For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment