tracklist
Kiss100 Luke Fair
Collapse
X
-
Re: Kiss100 Luke Fair
Thanks for the link
havent had a chance to listen to much
luke fair lately but his toons are amazing.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here? -
Re: Kiss100 Luke Fair
Thanks for the link. I'll have to go take a look. I may have switched my feelings for Luke Fair. Been re-listening to his spring 2004 mix for the last three weeks. I love that thing.Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 Luke Fair
Originally posted by Danil.
hahaha, where?Comment
-
-
-
Re: Kiss100 Luke Fair
Thanks for the link as I missed getting this mix....very nice (as always when Fair is involved!!
)
Comment
-
Re: Kiss100 Luke Fair
I didn't find there this mix by Luke.Originally posted by Danil.
Dead link?No Coca - No PartyComment
-
Re: Kiss100 Luke Fair
i cannot find the link and I wanted the set
please helpComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment