If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
You better let me know when ya visiting London sir, I think I owe you a Stella or two.
If hypo doesn't want to claim them, I'll surely take 'em. I'm going to be in London, Paris, Rome, and Venice from the 12th of July until the 22nd. Spending about 4 days in London, 3 in Paris, and 2 each in Rome and Venice. I wanted Spain, but got vetoed by the Mrs.
For those that are coming to Greece in summer, there is a mini schedule of appearences in Cavo Paradiso@Mykonos. More events to be confirmed and if you are interested I can give you some feedback
18/6/2005 > DAVE SEAMAN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19/6/2005 > JAMES HOLDEN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16/7/2005 > TERRY FRANCIS + MIKEE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23/7/2005 > PETE TONG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27/7/2005 > JOHN DIGWEED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30/7/2005 > SEB FONTAINE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/8/2005 > ARMIN VAN BUUREN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/8/2005 > NICK WARREN, JAN CARBON
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/82005 > DANNY HOWELLS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/8/2005: SATOSHI TOMIIE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/8/2005: MARCO CAROLA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16/8/2005 > JAMES HOLDEN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18/8/2005 > DAVE SEAMAN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19/8/2005: FRANKIE KNUCKLES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21/8/2005: DAVID MORALES
You better let me know when ya visiting London sir, I think I owe you a Stella or two.
If hypo doesn't want to claim them, I'll surely take 'em. I'm going to be in London, Paris, Rome, and Venice from the 12th of July until the 22nd. Spending about 4 days in London, 3 in Paris, and 2 each in Rome and Venice. I wanted Spain, but got vetoed by the Mrs.
Going to the Whit Isle till 18-28th of june, first time and so xited!! I've heard so many good things about WLS and also heard that Satoshi Tomiie (& Hector Romero) will be @ Pacha on 18th of june, wut a nice way to begin
I wish I could see Lawler @ Viva La House tho
Cant wait to party to DC10 (people said that itz pretty wild...), Cocoon (Sven Vath), Subliminal (E Morillo) and Cream (Tiesto & PVD )
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment