peace
Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
Collapse
X
-
Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
Can someone kindly hook me up or provide me with a link
peaceWe are who we are!Tags: None -
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
what we had so far
Part 1
01 [00:00] Gabriel & Dresden - Dub Horizon
02 [04:49] Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You (Skylark Remix)
03 [11:52] The Knife - You Take My Breath Away (Mylo Remix)
04 [17:43] Playgroup - Behind The Wheel (DJ Kicks Electroca$h Mix)
05 [23:11] Freeform 5 - Electromagnetic (Tiefschwarz Dub)
06 [30:29] Angello & Ingrosso - Unknown
07 [35:20] Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (Unknown Remix)
08 [40:44] Moby - Lift Me Up (Mylo Mix)
09 [46:27] Moby - Lift Me Up (Superdiscount Mix)
10 [53:35] ID
11 [57:30] Who's Who - Not So Dirty (Remix)
Part 2
01 [60:19] Hiem - She's The One (Circles in Time Remix by Matthew Johnson)
02 [70:11] Yoshimoto - Du What U Du (Trentem?ller Remix)
03 [78:54] Fischerspooner - Just Let Go (Thin White Duke Remix)
04 [88:09] Soulwax - E-Talking
05 [93:44] Infusion - Love and Imitation
06 [100:55] Alex Dolby - Hazy Way (Evil Nine Remix)
07 [107:51] Kraftwerk - Aerodynamik (Alex Gopher & Etienne De Crecy Dynamik Mix -
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
thanks...much appreciated!We are who we are!Comment
-
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
Full tracklist is now at www.djsasha.comComment
-
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
that tracklist is great
since I don't have the set as an mp3 I cant remember which track was playing when but does anyone know which track had the vocal: "part of the weekend never dies...." ?Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
Can also be found in the original thread: http://www.mercurynation.com/forums/...ha&t=27115A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
Part 2Originally posted by alexfish333that tracklist is great
since I don't have the set as an mp3 I cant remember which track was playing when but does anyone know which track had the vocal: "part of the weekend never dies...." ?
04 [88:09] Soulwax - E-TalkingComment
-
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
great trackOriginally posted by sammwalkPart 2Originally posted by alexfish333that tracklist is great
since I don't have the set as an mp3 I cant remember which track was playing when but does anyone know which track had the vocal: "part of the weekend never dies...." ?
04 [88:09] Soulwax - E-Talking
Comment
-
Re: Sasha tracklisting from his recent radio set in Orlando
after a very close review ... it is ALMOST the same as his KISS set. hlkja alksjfd;lew 3124 ljagkjdead, yet alive.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment