Newcastle, Guinness and Chimay are my favorite beers.
My new favourite beer
Collapse
X
-
Re: My new favourite beer
Summit Extra Pale Ale , good ole hometown beer brewed St. Paul, MN
Comment
-
Re: My new favourite beer
Brooklyn Lager
Comment
-
Re: My new favourite beer
it's Kronenbourg BlancOriginally posted by rewing3All belgium beers are good. I have had several of them and there are good. Belgium is the beer capital of the world.
Kronenbourg is Frenchblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: My new favourite beer
you 're from las vegas???Originally posted by MusicJattDVS ... love on the "newcastle brown ale" ... if ur ever in Las Vegas i usually have 12 in my fridge ...
this beer tastes amazing by the pitcher ... my friend and i downed 3 at our last pool outing ... in fact the last time i described this beer to a lady friend of mine she said "that was sexy". Ive never got that about a beer before.
also Blue Moon is up there, i prefer this in a 23 oz. rhinelander glass i think its called. I recently had Sam Adams White Ale, i dont know how it is on the regular but this one time i loved it. Corona is a perenial on a hot day ... I hope I can get some new beers from yall ...Comment
-
Re: My new favourite beer

the dank of dank. on tap, and brew'd here in town. ahh i am thirsty at 9:30 am.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: My new favourite beer
That is one thing i hate yeah...I always dump my slice of lemon in the ashtray. Yuck. Blonde beers should be drunk as is...but over here they put those lemon slices in everything: beer, cola, icetea...as long as the sun is shining they keep cramming your drinks with 'em!Originally posted by MorganGood choice, i like Hoegardden. Thats a lovely 'blond' beer!
It does seem odd to have lemon served in your beer though, G&T = yes, fruit in beer = NO.
That's why sometimes in the middle of the summer when everyone is having his/her cooled drink I order a hot chocolate milk with whipped cream....mmmmmm...and I've only been refused that once or twice!! I LUV the look on their faces when I do that.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: My new favourite beer
1664 is truly the daddy of all beers.
For an xtravagance try their Premier Cru (I'd hate to think what clubs would and try to charge for a bottle).sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment