So it's 4am and I get a txt from my friend who works at crobar, telling me to come over...ok, twist my arm...
We got in and met up with everyone and HOLY CRAP! PVD was tearing the roof off the place!! No Joke! I've seen him a few times before, and to be honest with you, it's not my thing, I always thought it was a bit cheesy and not dark enough. There was nothing cheesy or light, slow trancy about his set last night. granted I only got to hear him from 4-7ish, but DAMN! It was hard, hard, hard. Kinda like an M.I.K.E. set, or maybe MArco V late night, cuz it was slammin'!! I am now a fan of PVD and will definately check him out in the future. The crowd was soo much better than recent fundacion nights. No assholes anywhere and tons of respect on the dancefloor.
What a night, I'm so glad it happened, I really needed it. And I know many of you guys think PVD is a wanker, but i would emplore you to reconsider and check him out now.
Thanks Hybrid, thanks PVD, and thanks New York City!
HAve a great weekend everyone across the globe!


Comment